Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

I'm in love with a few things of late.  Next month, I'll be on to something new because that's how I roll, but for now, I'm obsessed with:




1.  Justifed on FX.  Best show on television.  Great writing.  Great acting.  Smoking hot leading man.  If you're not watching, you should be.  Love. 



 2.  Thin Mints.  Oh, yes.  It's Girl Scout cookie time.  Imagine how hard it is to have 144 boxes sitting in your dining room.  And you're dieting.  It hurts.  It really hurts.


3.  Pinterest.  If there is a bigger time suck than pinterest.com, I'm not sure what it is.  This awesome site allows members to pin photos of literally anything you can find online and organize them on virtual pinboards.  Use it to plan your wedding, decorate your house, create a shrine to Adam Levine... the possibilties are endless.


4.  The Hunger Games.  These books yanked me in and hooked me for about two weeks.  My 10-year-old has now devoured them too.  It is rare to find a book intriguing enough for adults but innocent enough for an almost pre-teen.  I have the first movie release marked in my planner (March 23 thank you very much).  This may be my first midnight movie.



5.  This tatoo.  It says, "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."  Psalm 119:105.  I want it soooo bad.  Too bad I'm such a chicken.  And old.



6.  Cowboy boots.  More specifically, finding outfits to go with these boots my hottie husband gave me for Christmas.  I love them but finding outfits that look good without looking too cowgirl has been tougher than I expected.  Suggestions are welcome here.

7.  There is no 7.  Cause I'm cool like that.



8, 9, 10.  The loves of my life.  They make me smile.  This picture actually makes my heart hurt.

What are you obsessing over these days?  Share in the comments!

Check ya later,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment