Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bye Bye Summer

Well, hello there, friends!  Now that Mike and the girls are settling into school, I am back from my summer hiatus!
 I made a not-so-conscious decision early in the summer to spend all of my time away from work pretending I, too, was on summer break.  But now that school is back in session, I need something to do on my laptop while Mike is sitting beside me entering Algebra grades into his laptop!

So here is a quick run-down of how we spent out summer:

I attended my 20 year class reunion (Oh, that was painful to type)...


These people are still some of my very best friends in the world!  If a stranger were to overhear our conversations, he would likely need therapy.  If we all lived near each other, we would never get anything done. 


I can't believe we are grown-ups.  I, for one, still feel like a teenager - mid-twenties at the oldest!

We watched fireworks on the river on July 4th...


...lounged around the pool and worked on our tans...


(Just kidding on the tan part.  The girls were always soaked with sunblock so please don't call DHS.)

I also spent a little time with my home girls...


...took a mini-vacation to Branson and Silver Dollar City with my lollygaggers...


...and way too soon, it was time to head back to school...



I love summer and I hate to see it end.  At least we have college football to ease the pain!  Go Pokes!

Stacy

P.S.  Here is a pic of me and Mike, just because I wanted to rub it in a little that he's so hot!



No comments:

Post a Comment