Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Vintage Pearl Custom Jewelry

Ladies, if your significant other needs a little help in the Valentine's gift department, or if you just want to treat yourself to a little sumpin' sumpin', I highly recommend the Vintage Pearl.
  Through midnight on January 20, the VP is offering 20% of your order online or in store!   Gaaaa!

I love, love their custom, hand-stamped jewelry.  I personally did not wait around to be gifted with my bauble.  Here is what I have purchased for me, myself and I.


They have tons of cute designs that you can customize to your little heart's desire, including a super cute new owl necklace.  I love that they started this company a couple of years ago out of their home in Tulsa and worked their way into a storefront.  Since then, they have been featured in gobs of magazines and worn by celebrities. 

You can browse their goodies on their website, The Vintage Pearl, by clicking this link.  The offer code is WELOVEYOU.  (Awwww.)

The VP has no idea I'm blogging this code, but I'm assuming since I only have, like, 7 followers, I'm probably good.  I just love their stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Stacy is that lil pearls inside the pea? That is absolutly adorable I'm goin to have check them out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are pearls. My mom has one with 3 pearls and her 3 grandkids names.

      Delete
  2. I have two necklaces from VP. Love them so much that all my gifts to family this year came from VP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda! ¡Me los gustan muchos! Quiero comprar ahora....

    ReplyDelete